The Sassy Student Professional
Let's get to know me...
I am a secondary education teacher who is pursuing a bachelor's degree in education. I am currently majoring in Computer Studies with a minor in Social Studies. I am a graduate of Church Teachers' College - Mandeville; where I completed my diploma in secondary education in 2011.
I have always been passionate about teaching and I hope I will be able to provide my students with the qualitiy education they deserve. I started my journey at Northern Caribbean University in Spetember 2020 and so far it has been a pleasure. My goal is to get the best education possible which will help me to develop not only self but the students who I have been entrusted with. I look forward to all the great expriences ahead.
|First name||Last name||Gender||Position|
- Watching television
- Spending time with my family
My favourite subjects in school:
Frequently asked career questions and answers:
- Have you always known that you wanted to become a teacher?
- For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to become a teacher. As a child, I use to take pleasure in teaching my siblings new content. It was only natural that I attended teacher's college right after high school.
What is the best thing about being a teacher?
- The best thing about being a teacher is watching my students excel. Whether it's just them getting good grades in class or being successful in their external examinations; it gives me pleasure.
If you weren't a teacher, what would be your other career choice?
- If I wasn't a teacher, I would definitely be a chef. I enjoy cooking and baking is what I do in my downtime.